The Sporting Week is pleased to announce our first award thanks to Project Southsea (http://projectsouthsea.wordpress.com/).
They have awarded us the Versatile Blogger award for our continued excellence and it is with great pleasure I accept this award on behalf of myself and the amazing contributors we have.
This award is because of the excellence they produce every week to bring the followers and fans some of the best sports news around.
However, as part of the award The Sporting Week now follows ‘The Rules’:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
3. Present up to 15 awards to deserving bloggers
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself
The Sporting Week has gone for 13 Deserving Blogs in 2013, highlighting some of our favourites below:
Seven interesting things about me:
1) My Blog was set up to help inspire a new generation of Sports Journalists and help the contacts between the industry and student level journalism
2) I am a third year Sports Journalism student at Huddersfield University
3) In 2012, I was lucky enough to run on the track at the Olympic Stadium in London in the University Championships.
4) I consider greatness to be achieved by effort and believe you only get out what you put in.
5) I am probably the least flexible male you will ever meet, hence the reason I stick to journalism.
6) I consider fruit to be a vital part of any healthy diet, along with sweets and pasta – however not together.
7) I have lived in a foreign country and consider my upbringing to be full or differing cultures and people, all of whom have made me the man I am today
That’s seven facts about me and I hope you have learnt something new and had a giggle along the way. Please stay tuned to all the latest news right here at The Sporting Week as we try to bring the news to you with fun, facts and passion.